ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR STAY IN PLACE MAKEUP SPF-10 REVIEW AND SWATCHES.

Hi Everyone,
I am Seema Parveen and today we are gonna talk about the most raved foundation in the makeup world.The cult favourite ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR STAY IN PLACE MAKEUP SPF-10.

Lets roll!

Production Description By Estee Lauder
For all skin types, The remarkable lasting yet lightweight makeup wears comfortably up to 15 hours even in high humidity wont smudge or came off on clothes ,oil free, fragrance free, non acnegenic, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

                                             
Price
Rs.3800 (IND) for 30 ml.(I ordered from strawberry.net)
$42 (US) for 1 oz.

Packaging
The outer box is beautiful blue in colour with the description and details of gold font on it. The foundation comes in a frosted glass bottle with golden cap that screams luxury, but it dose not come with a pump dispenser which is a pain ,we need to buy separate pump that leads to money wastage.

                                         
                      

 Personally I find it very inconvenient to pour foundation directly from the bottle , Luckily I have a   pump of MAC SFF that fits nicely on it.



My Experience
First let me say I am blessed with normal to combination skin that has some mild discolouration. My skin gets a little oily in summers and a little dry in winters, not much problematic. My main expectations from a makeup base are perfect shade match , flawless finish and obviously lasting power, and I have to say that this little Jinny fulfils my all wishes. I love this foundation a little goes a very long way,  my skin looks absolutely flawless.

Texture
It has slightly thick consistency ,very creamy and silky in touch.

Shade
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation comes in 38 different shades by far. There are 3 categories :
C ( for cool undertones)
N ( for neutral undertones)
W (  for warm undertones)
I have yellow undertones and Shade No. 3W1 TAWNY is a perfect match for my complexion. For reference I am NC 40 in MAC.
                                 
                             

Finish
This foundation spreads beautifully and gives an opaque semi matte finish. This is quite suitable for  normal to oily skin beauties but with moisturiser underneath it will work perfectly for dry skin as well.

Coverage
Absolutely opaque high coverage foundation. My discolouration almost vanishes with one layer on. I apply it with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and results are great.


                                Swatch                                                                       Blended
Longevity
Lasting power is incredible ,wear it and forget about touch ups . I wore it in high humid days and it stays all day long with no fading or smudging. It dose not oxidise on my skin.

Rating: 4.8 / 5   0.2 points deducted for not providing the pump dispenser.

Recommendation: Highly recommended , Expensive but absolutely worth it๐Ÿ‘

















Comments

  1. Buy pure herbal and organic Wellness Tea, hygienic blue teas with 15% off discount offers, signup to get slim-trim & healthy from the house of Eanythingindian Eanythingindian Retail LLP

    wellness tea, organic tea, herbal tea, morning wellness tea, buy tea online, herbal slimming tea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts